TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Returns & Claims
- Returns & Exchange are accepted within 10 days of purchase with sales invoice.
- Returns must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed with all tags attached.
- No claims will be processed without the SALES INVOICE.
- Claims can be furnished within 4 weeks of purchase.
- Exchange and refunds will not be accepted on Accessories.
- All claims are subject to approval of Head Office as per Pensypolices within 7 to 10 working days.
- Returns and Claims can only be furnished for products purchased online, for products purchased at Pensyretail outlets please contact our Customer Care Department or visit the outlet from where you purchased the product.
- No claim or refund is accepted on discounted items.
- The Customer will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning the item.
- Any item that is stained, emits body odors or perfume, scents or has marks, damages or water stains is non-returnable
- Please do not ship your claims or returns before contacting with our customer care department.
For any queries call customer care center 0300 0341422 or email us at [email protected]
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your refund is approved, our CRM will contact you and your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your bank account, within 5 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, kindly first check your bank account, it can take up to 5 working days for the bank to credit your account.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected] or call 0300 0341422
- Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not considered as working days
- Product dispatch is subject to order verification by Pensy Customer Care Department and is subject to availability of stock, order verification is not to be assumed as order confirmation.
- Pensycannot be held responsible for non-shipment of ordered product due to in-availability of stock or timely verification of the ordered products.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that he/she provides the correct address and contact details at the time of booking his/her order.
- Pensyretains the right to accept or reject any order at any time or at any stage during the processing of the order or due to any conditions that it deems necessary and will not be liable for any damages suffered due to non-fulfilment of the said order.
- If you are shipping your returns, you should consider using a track able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- PensyManagement retains the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without any notice.
- The Customer Agrees to these terms and conditions when using the Pensy-online website.